Night of Giving
Future Dates in the Fall
$6 Admission includes Unlimited Rides!
- Gate Admission includes Unlimited Rides (Everyone Must Pay)
- All Gate Proceeds Benefiting TBD
- $6 per person (Cash Only)
- Regular Height Restrictions Apply on all Rides
- Future Fall Dates coming soon
- All Employees of Enchanted Island are volunteering, without their commitment these nights wouldn't be possible
FREE Easter Egg Hunt
March 31 and April 1, 2018 at 10am
- Free for all Ages 1-10
- Age appropriate hunts starting at 10 AM for ages 1 - 10 (each age group will start approximately 20 minutes later: 1 yr old @ 10:00 AM, 2 yr olds @ 10:20 AM, 3 yrs @ 10:40AM, 4 yrs @ 11:00AM, 5yrs @ 11:20AM, 6yrs @ 11:40AM, 7yrs @ 12:00PM, 8yrs @ 12:20PM, 9yrs @ 12:40PM, 10yrs @ 1:00PM)
- Arrive Early as all children must register and receive an age appropriate stamp (Registration is FREE)
- All Eggs are Prize filled with toys or hard candy and Enchanted Island coupons for free rides, free food items and discounts, plus 40 Grand Prize eggs ($3,000 value in grand prize eggs)
- Bring your own basket
- Easter Bunny available for pictures (9am -3pm)
*One adult per child allowed in Egg Hunt Line
* To make your experience better, if you have children 3 years old and under you will need an adult to accompany the child. If you have multiple children we recommend you bring an additional adult. Only child hunting is allowed in the area. Ages 4-10 will hunt alone.
Sponsored in part by:
Cinco de Mayo
FREE Cinco de Mayo Celebration!
May 6, 2018 at 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
- $15 Special Priced Wristbands for Children or Adults.
- Live entertainment at the park, including a Mexican Band, Mariachi and Ballet Folklorico, who will be performing in authentic costumes
- Enjoy authentic Mexican food, including a Taco Stand and Aguas Frescas.
- FREE participation in candy-filled piñatas for the kids
Back to School Bubble Bash
FREE Back to School Bubble Bash!
July 27th and 28th, 2018 from 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Special Priced Wristbands for Children or Adults.
- Free bubbles with an Unlimited Ride Pass Purchase
- FREE participation in Bubble Bash Activities.
- More information to come
Annual Harvest Festival!
November 17th and 18th 2018 from 11am to 6pm
- $12.00 for unlimited access to Harvest Festival
- Take a Hayride or Pony Ride
- Cake Walk
- Play in the Corn Box
- Visit with animals at the Petting Zoo
- Play a Game: Ring Toss or Pumpkin Fish Pond
- Pumpkin Golf
- Pumpkin Bowling
- Have a Bounce: Dragon Obstacle Course & Slide, Crawl thru and more
- $12.00 for unlimited access to Harvest Festival Only (Children and Adults)*
- $25.00 Unlimited access to Harvest Festival & Amusement Park Rides
- *Admission cost for Harvest Festival (everyone must pay to access Harvest Festival).
- Receive $1.00 off per person per canned food donation up to 5 cans, maximum discount $5 per person: benefits St. Mary's Food Bank Alliance NO COUPONS, VIP'S, COUPONS FOR ALL DAY PASSES, or ANY OTHER DISCOUNTS &/OR INTERNET DEALS WILL BE VALID AT THIS EVENT.
Annual Winter Wonderland Express
December 15th & 16th 2018 at 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Ride the Holiday Train ride to a SNOW filled Enchanted Island (5 tickets or unlimited ride wristbands apply Children must be accompanied by paying adult to play in the snow.)
- Play in tons of fresh SNOW and SLED riding! (Option to exit Train ride to play in SNOW, SLEDDING!)
- Enjoy Christmas Decorations!
- Take pictures in a human size snow globe!
- Visit with Santa Claus for FREE at the North Pole and enjoy a FREE cup of hot cocoa and FREE candy canes. 11:00am - 5:00pm each day!
(25 tons of snow are brought in for sledding, the above wording is a play on words)