Just For Fun Field Trips & FUNdraising Opportunities
Enchanted Island's scenic, old-fashioned setting and central location make it the perfect venue for your field trip or fundraiser-complete with great food, fun rides, and a variety of other exciting activities. Make a reservation now, dates are filling up fast!
Our beautiful, private grounds with shaded ramadas can accommodate groups of up to 5,000 people!
Our event planners will help you every step of the way. We can customize any event to fit your needs. So sit back, relax, and let us do all the work-while you take credit for putting on your organization's best-ever feld trip or fundraiser.
Specially Priced for Schools, Pre-schools,
Day Cares & Churches
- $5 Unlimited Ride Wristbands includes the SPLASH ZONE (Regular $17)
- $3 Train and Carousel ONLY Unlimited Rides
- $3.50 Lunches Available
(Hot dog, Chips and 16oz Beverage)
- Shady Picnic Areas for Lunch
- Field trip topics: Celebration, Reward, Transportation, Wild Life & Plant Life (Ask about correlations to standards)
- Must reserve date in advance so call today or contact at the email below
- All Prices subject to sales tax
- No Deposit Required
For more information, please contact email@example.com
CLICK TO PRINT PAGE
Prices and menu subject to change. Reservation required to guarantee date.
For your PTO, PTA, PTSA, or Non-profit
- On our $8.50 Friday FUNdraisers everyone gets UNLIMITED rides.
- Your organization benefits by receiving 40% of ALL tickets sales connected to your school.
- Any 2 hours on a Friday night between 4:30 pm and 8:30pm (excluding those already booked, please call for availability
- We'll set up and provide the flier design, as well as additional information on our sites and social media, if desired
For more information, and to schedule your Friday night date, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD FLYER
No outside food or beverages allowed. Prices and menu subject to change. Signed contract required to guarantee date.
What Our Customers Are Saying...
"For the past 13 years I have taken my 3-year-old preschoolers to Enchanted Island for our class "Birthday Blast". I have always found the staff to be friendly, courteous and professional. The park is clean and well maintained; the rides are designed to be fun and safe for young children but a few rides are also appropriate for adults (the train, carousel and tea cups). The bumper boats, dragon rollercoaster and water castle are some of my preschoolers perennial favorites. We always have lots to talk about when we get back to class. Picture taking is a must!"
Early Education teacher
Keep us in mind for weddings, reunions, and other catered activities! For more information, e-mail us at email@example.com or call 602-254-1200.
Please fill out this form completely so we may check the availability of your date and contact you as quickly as possible.
Dates and times are subject to availability.